Disney Princess OOTD

Sooo... I might be cheating because this is the same shirt I wore in my Jack and Sally OOTD... just with different leggings... but I feel like my jewelry is also a little princessy... so here we go!

Top
The dress is from Old Navy. It's a 3 quarter length sleeve striped dress from Old Navy with a little ribbed texture to it. It's slightly off the shoulder... but you can't really tell from the pictures.

Leggings 
I have my Aurora Leggings from Lularoe on... I love these! So cute and disney-y!

Jewelry 
You can kind of see the necklace and earrings here. 


So I have on my Long, Forever 21 Earrings. My Alex and Ani Calavera Necklace and my mixed metal pearl Bracelets that my sister got me for her wedding. Love all of these!

And that is everything! Simple... but I really love this outfit and it might be a little fun for Valentine's Day if you love Disney!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments