New Pretty Makeup Display Area Tour (Feb 2018)

Okay- so along with the "Room Tour" things that I'm doing lately... I got this 3 shelf thing for Christmas... I think it's a Nail Polish Rack... but I just decided to put my pretty makeup in there for now... so yeah. I might change this seasonally or something... but I Like it a lot!

Shelf 1 


Here's the first shelf and I have a little flat lay showing all the products... 

So here I have the Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Palette- which kind of inspired this shelf. I think this is really pretty and I do like the palette a lot... so it's nice too look at and now maybe I'll use it more because I have some easy access too it. 

I also have the Wet n Wild Mega Glow Highlight Palette- which is such a pretty ombre packaging and I like this palette a whole lot. I wanted to use it a little more- so it is on the shelf. 

I have the Sephora Winter Queen Blush Palette- which I like a lot... I love the way the glitter looks and this is easy to use and to travel with. 

I have the Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Your Love is King and the Soul Mates Bronzer in Ross and Rachel... these are adorable and I love the heart shape... I'd kind of like to use these a little more too. 

The Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Palette- which is another palette I really like... you can't see it that well where I have it on the shelf... but I'm putting the Huda Obsessions palettes here for easy access more than them being cute. 

I also have the 2 neutral shades from the L'oreal Pro Matte Gloss line... which are great and these aren't really a "Display" item so much as "These are super easy to grab and go!" things. 

Shelf 2 
This is the "Glittery Holograpic" shelf! 


First off... the things not really shown on display but I still wanted them on the shelf... the Covergirl Blushes... idk which shades these are- but I do use these often. 

Also the Nars Orgasm Blush... I think I want to put the Kauai duo in here instead of this because I think that makes more sense... but they have the same packaging and it drives me crazy- so I don't want to get those confused. The L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Glosses- which again... these are convenient and I like the dark colors because these are nice to have in a dark colors. 

Then the Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer... which I have a few of- so this might as well go here... lol. 

Anyway- the palettes on Display are the It Cosmetics It Girl Palette- which is glittery and pretty. The Lorac Pro Brunch Palette... which I know I'm not going to use a lot- but it's good for spring and summer and it's holographic. And the Tarte Energy Noir Palette- which just looks pretty and it's a nice pop of purple that I like. I'm thinking of getting the White Peach Palette... so these might be different choices sometime soon... but I liked this a lot. 

For lip tubes I really just liked- the Kat Von D Studded Cream Lipstick in Lolita... which I was happy to receive from Influenster and I just like it a lot... it's a great color. 

And I have the Alice in Wonderland Lipstick from Urban Decay... loveee these tubes. So fun and pretty for Spring and summer. 

Then 2 more sort of holo things... Coverfx Setting Spray... which again- pretty and practical. And the Laura Geller Diamond Dust Highlight... which is just pretty and a great highlight. 

Shelf 3 


So this is the biggest shelf so I can fit a little bit more in it too. 

Things not really on display... The Huda Warm Brown Obsessions and Mauve Obsessions Palette. These are just 2 of my favorites that I really like. The Essence Pure Nude... which is just a nice, everyday highlight. 

The lipsticks are Tartiest Lip Paint, Bareminerals Gen Nude, Too Faced Melted Matte, Julep Liquid Lipstick, and Sleek Metallic Liquid Lipstick. These are just kind of random picks that I've been wanting to use lately. 

I wanted to display the Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops because I loveee these and they are really pretty. I also really like the packaging of the Physician's Formula Bright Booster... and I think the Packaging is cute for around now... I'm hoping to have it maybe displayed more prominently in the Spring/summer maybe? But it's cute! 

I also have 3 cheek palettes. 1 is the very cute Beauty and The Beast Palette- which I'm happy to have a better display for... same with the Sleek Solstice Palette... which I also love. 

And I really love the Juvia's Place Packaging, and this Saharan Blush Palette 2 is pretty great too! I love the way this looks up there and I want to make sure to use it a little more! 

So that is everything! Like I said... this might change from Season to season... idk what I really want to do- I may end up putting nail polish on it... I might not. I might see if I can find another one because I like it so much! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments