Old Navy and Gold Jewelry OOTD

Alright! So I couldn't really think of what to call this outfit... but then I realized I did not wear my Alex and Ani jewelry that I usually wear... and I liked the way these accessories looked just as much! Plus it's gold... which I don't wear all that often!

Dress 
I do this pose and it looks silly... but it shows everything lol. 

My dress is from Old Navy. I got this around Christmas Time and I actually have the same dress in black too because I liked it so much. I think my winter fashion picks were "Would Anna from Frozen wear this? Well- then I need it!" So... yeah.

Leggings 
These are also from Old Navy! They have nice floral pattern to them and they're black so they go with everything! I just really like them a lot!

Jewelry 

My earrings are from Francescas. These are stud earrings that came in a set with a bunch of earrings and a dreamcatcher- which is really cool! I got this as a gift for my birthday and I really like them!
Blurry pic... but you get the idea lol. 

The necklace is from Primark... it was $2.50... which is awesome. And I just really like how this sits right in my collarbone... it looks very girly and very simple and I just really like it a lot! I love Primark's jewelry! I need to look there a little more for jewelry just because I really like the things I got there!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments