Two-sday: Two Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Tomorrow is Valentines Day... which might be a scary time for people that don't have a calendar and want to impress a woman that loves beauty products... fortunately for you- You have me to give you a couple of fun ideas for Valentine's Day or Galentine's Day... as February 13th is the unofficial holiday!

1) Drugstore Spa Kit- So pretty much every drugstore has some "pamper essentials" that you'll be able to find pretty easily. If you know her favorite scents and products... get those... otherwise you can do a judgement call and just get whatever you think smells good.

My personal favorites that you can probably find at any drugstore or grocery store are the Caress Adore Forever or Love Forever Body Washes (these have a cute packaging too... although on Target's site it looks like they've repackaged and its less cute.) I loveee me some Dr. Teals- especially their foam bath in the Eucalyptus Spearmint and Lavender scents. I also really like bath bombs... there are a few different ones from the drugstore... if you can find Da Bomb- those are really fun because they have a little gift on the inside! The Tree Hut Body Scrubs are really nice- my favorite scent is the honey and almond. Aveeno has good lotions- they have a lavender one that I think is a more luxurious gift idea. Most drugstores will have some sort of pedicure set... and those are always useful. Nail polish is something that is fun... if your girl gets her nails done- this probably won't be something she uses a lot... so you could probably skip it- but if your girl (or guy ) does their own nails- this is something they'll use. Sheet masks are always nice and fun to use... and if you want a regular mask the L'oreal Charcoal mask is great and I like the No 7 Moisturizing face mask... which is on clearance at Target right now... I just got it yesterday lol. You don't need all of these products... but if you really want to go all out... go for it lol! I just wanted to give some options.

2) Hershey Kisses with Lipstick- So this one I sort of thought of on the fly... but Hershey Kisses are always good to give as gifts... and I think for any makeup lover if you slipped in a lipstick or maybe even lip balm or any sort of lip care needs this could be a really great and sweet gift. If you can get to a higher end store- you could get something like Mac or the new Kat Von D Studded Creme Lipsticks- I was sent one from Influenster for free so that I could give a review... and I really like it and I might have my review up tomorrow... that's where I got the idea from lol. You could also definitely get drugstore lipsticks like the Revlon Superlustrous or really anything. There are lots of good lipsticks from the drugstore... most of my favorites are drugstore and it's super easy to get some and throw it in a gift bag with some Hershey Kisses and Hugs!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments