Purple Look with Too Faced Clover Palette

Clearly... I've really been liking this palette! I'll be reviewing it really soon... but in the meantime you have a bunch of looks to check out that I've done with this palette... so here we go!

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation- Physician's Formula Healthy Foundation

Concealer- Nyx Correct and Conceal palette- the orangey shade.

Powder- No. 7 Loose Powder

Blush- PS Blush and Highlight Palette- I used the shimmery pink color as my blush.

Highlight- The Shimmery Highlight from that same palette

Setting Spray- Colourpop Amber

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Shadow Primer

Shadows- I used TF Mascot all over the lid... I put Cuddle Buddy in the crease. I took #savethemall in the outer corner and in the inner corner I used Cuteness Overload. For the Browbone I used I Ruff You. It was a fun purpley look that I really liked... this is a pretty darn versatile palette if you couldn't tell from all the looks I've done with this!

Liner- Starlight Gold from Maybelline's Lasting Drama Light Collection

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise with the L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer Underneath.

Lips- Mac Whirl

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments