Two-sday: Two Palettes on my Wishlist

Sooo I have some palettes that I like the way they look... and I thought I'd discuss them here... and yeah- let's talk about what I might be buying soon.

1) Sugarpill Little Twin Stars Palette- I'm starting to talk myself out of this palette just a little bit... but I think it's absolutely adorable and I really like the Little Twin Stars. I missed out on the Sugarpill Edward Scissorhands palette... and I kind of regretted that- until I saw the colors and packaging of this palette because I feel like maybe I'd use this a little more... and as much as I love Edward Scissorhands- I love the cutesyness of this... I love Sanrio and I always thought the Little Twin Stars were cute. Could I go to Boxlunch or Hot Topic and get some Little Twin Stars Things to fill my void? Probably. So... maybe I'll get that... but I need some Little Twin Stars in my life and these colors are gorgeous.

2) Too Faced White Peach Palette- So I swatched this in store and it's absolutely gorgeous... I might get this next because I do really like this and I'm not sure I have anything quite like this... but I'm still hesitant to buy it for some reason... I feel like I should wait till it's on sale at Sephora... but that's so far away and I want it now... so I might buy this as a Valentine's Present for myself or some sort of something for myself... but then I feel like I'll wish I'd waited to get it... ugh Idk I don't need it... but its so pretty!

And... those are 2 palettes on my wishlist... I think I'm kind of going to be doing similar things on Two-sdays because I feel like there are things I want and I'm trying to talk myself out of things.


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments