Smokey Makeup of The Day look w/ Persona Cosmetics Identity Palette

Sooo I really liked this look I did the other day with this Persona palette... so I thought I would share it with you guys!

Face 

Primer- Maybelline Blur and Smooth Primer

Foundation- No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation

Blush- Rose from the Beauty and the Beast Blush Palette

Highlight- The yellow-ish shade in the Sleek Cosmetics Solstice Palette

Eyes 

Primer-Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I went in with Sassy all over the lid. For the crease I used the shade Maverick... I think that's what I used at least. And in the outer corner I used the shade Bossy... which made for a really nice smokey look. I put Humble on my browbone just to complete the look... and I was pretty happy with how it all looked! I don't usually use a shade like Sassy all over the lid... but I thought I'd try it and I think it looked good for a smokey look.

Mascara- It Cosmetics Superhero

Lipstick- Mac Whirl

Hope you guys like this look!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments