Fruga,Fancy,Fragrance,Fashion,Favorites Friday (2/16/18)

Frugal 
Alllright Frugal Pick of the week... I think I'm going to say the Essence Lash Princess Mascara. This is jsut a great mascara from the drugstore. It flares out my lashes really nicely and I just think it really works and I like it a lot!

Fancy 

Hmmm I really liked the Nars Cheek Studio Palette this week... I've just been liking to contour lately and this is a great all in one contour palette. It has some blushes, a contour powder, a bronzer and a powder I use as a setting powder. It doesn't really have anything I'd use as a highlight... but it's still pretty good and I really like it!

Fragrance 

I haven't been wearing perfumes a lot lately... I don't really know why- I probably should wear some more.

Fashion 
My sister got me a minion necklace from Oragami Owl and I loveee it! I'm not showing a picture because I'm not... but still!

Favorites
Hmmm... I feel like everything this week has just been bad... lol. I've watched Bachelor Winter Games and I kind of love it but it's kind of awful... same with The Emoji Movie... and idk. Sesame Street I guess? The KFC Famous Bowl? Writing? Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments