Pink Polka Dotty OOTD (2.11.18)

Heyyy guys! I just kind of picked up a lot of these things for this Outfit... so I thought I'd share it with you guys... like I always do really lol.

Dress 
The Dress is from Old Navy. They have a lot of super cute things for the spring... and I thought this would be perfect to transfer from winter to spring in... it's long sleeved, but the material is nice and light and it's something I can wear with leggings or without when it gets a little warmer. It's just super cute and I like them a lot!

Leggings 
Black Leggings from Lularoe... a lot of places have black leggings, so anything will do... but I like these!

Jewelry 
Both my earrings and Necklace are from Express... I might wear at least one of these things with my bridesmaids dress to my friends wedding...which hey maybe I'll do an OOTD on that too... even though it's not your typical thing... I did have some choice in my dress and the designer is really nice and this particular style has been discontinued... but I like it! Lol.

I thought the earrings were fun with this dress and the necklace is just nice and subtle.

Byeee Hope you like this OOTD!
-Shannon

Comments