Influenster Sent Me The Kat Von D Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick in Lolita... Here's What I Think!

So this was an exciting product that I got from Influenster for free to review! This is a new product I believe... the Studded Kiss Lipsticks have been out for a while- but this Creme formula is new and it is a lot better than what I've tried from their old formula. I just have a mini version of one of their older matte lipsticks and it's nice... but the formula isn't the comfiest... this formula is definitely creamier and it feels comfier on the lips... so that is good!

This also lasts a pretty good amount of time on the lips. I wasn't really expecting it to last all that long... but it doesn't fade if you have a drink or a small snack... even when I film videos and I talk a lot- this doesn't really fade... I just like that aspect of it a lot.

The packaging is pretty awesome too... I mean that isn't the main reason to buy something... but it does look cool and I like it a lot. I would imagine that could be hard if you pick up more than one, however because it's just an opaque black packaging... they have green and black colors too... so could you imagine putting on what you think is a neutral lip- but you accidentally grabbed the black lipstick instead... lol. That would be kind of funny... and something I'd probably do without noticing. Or not- most likely I'd look at the lipstick first and apply it in a mirror... but you never know! Lol.

This color is also really pretty. I have the Lolita and Lolita 2 liquid lipsticks in the mini form... I think this is closer to Lolita 1... but I think they came out with "OG Lolita" also and maybe it's more like that? Okay no- I just checked on Sephora's site- they have the colors Lolita and OG Lolita... so this is just the same as Lolita 1... just in a new formula. They do also have Lolita 2... so you could really have quite the selection of Neutral lip colors from this! And Lolita and Lolita 2 look totally different... so it's justifiable!

Kat Von D, if you're reading this... which I know you are obviously... you should make a set with like ALL the lolita products... because that's useful for people to have a bunch of neutral options in different formulas. I know you're working on the Lolita Palette and there's also a lolita eyeshadow/blush... but I feel like this could be a cool set.

Anyway... Yeah I think that is all I want to say... I really like this product and I'm excited to try it! I'd like to try Lovecraft and maybe Bow and Arrow also... just because I think I like this formula a little more than her liquid lipsticks!

Byeee!

Happy Valentine's Day!
-Shannon

Comments