Two-sday: Two Non Makeup Beauty Favorites for January 2018

So I feel like I didn't have that many favorites for January this year... and I didn't mention any non-makeup beauty favorites... so I wanted to talk about that today!

1) Neutrogena Clear Shampoo- So after using the Biolage products for a few months... I realized those just didn't work for me...at all and I just didn't like them for me. So... thanks for Influenster for sending them to me... but I can't use them any more... I already did my review of those products for influenster... I'll do an update on them on here if I haven't already... I'll link it if I have... but anyway- the Neutrogena Clear Shampoo is what my dad uses and I thought maybe I would try it... and it really works!

Because it is a clear shampoo it doesn't have any residue... so it just works really well for my hair. My hair gets dry... but I think it also gets kind of weighted down by too much product... and I do put more product in it after shampoo and conditioner... so yeah- this shampoo just works perfectly for my hair... I've noticed a huge difference and I really enjoy using this. It can be hard to find this shampoo... they have it on Amazon and they do actually have it at Harmon too... I don't think they have it at Target or Ulta anymore... so that's a drawback- but it works!

2) Harmon Micellar Water- Speaking of Harmon... They have great Micellar Water! This really helps remove all makeup for me. I use it on my eyes and everything just gets right off... this isn't the newest or most exciting favorite of mine... but I actually love this and I've noticed an improvement with my makeup removing steps with this too. I just really like this- it's nice and easy and I would highly recommend picking this up.

If you can't find the Harmon version- the Garnier works great also... but I like the Harmon one... so yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments