4th of July Makeup Of The Day w. Natasha Denona Bronze Palette

So this isn't really "4th of July" looking or inspired- but this is the makeup look I used for 4th of July! 

Face 

Primer- I used my Revlon Rose Glow Primer Oil 
Foundation- Uoma Beauty Foundation 
Blush and Highlight- Beauty Bakerie Cotton Candy Champagne Blush Palette. I used Stop and Smell the Rose for my blush and No Champagne No Gain as my highlight. 

Eyes 

Primer- Nars Smudgeproof Primer 
Shadows- The Natasha Denona Bronze palette. I put Beach and Suntan in the crease and then went all over the lid with Alloy. I put High Degree in my outer corner and Silk in my inner corner. I went in with a matte cream shadow on the browbone because there wasn't a shade light enough for me in this palette. 
Mascara- The Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara 

Lips 
Lipstick- Mented Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Peach Please. 

And that's it. I might powder or use setting spray. I have my Milani Prep Set and Glow powder in my bag and I think I have a mini setting spray in there too. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 


Comments