The Quickest Makeup! What To Do In A Hurry

Alright so today I'm going to talk about the products I think work the quickest... not necessarily the brand or specific product just like What types of foundations are fastest ETC... ETC... 

Okay so any sort of primer is pretty quick... that's kind of a given. I think the one that is quickest foe me is the Revlon Rose Glow Primer Oil just because it's an oil and primer in one.So any sort of oil primer works for that I guess. 

For foundations I feel like Stick Foundations are the way to go. They aren't messy so if you need to do makeup on the go this is quick and you can just kind of put it right on your face and blend it out. I like using one of the Artis-dupe brushes... the big ones that look like toothbrushes. 

And my second pick would be a CC Cream because usually you don't need a primer to go with them... so that's a step you can take out. 

For cheeks an all in one palette is the way to go... or at least a blush and highlight duo or trio. The Covergirl Instant Cheekbones always work well for me when I'm rushing- but lately I've been loving the Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan palette. It has a blush, bronzer and highlight- so that's good. Revolution Beauty also has some blush palettes that have blushes and highlights in them. 

Eye primer... things with applicators usually work best for me. 

Eyeshadows... I like quads. Preferably something with a matte cream shade for my browbone... but I feel like I have that color in enough palettes I can just reach for one quietly to do that. 

Lips- Something like a Lip Crayon. The Bite Beauty Power Mattes or Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink lip crayons... all good and very quick and easy to use. 

And mascara... my big tip would just be keep it in your bag. If someone's driving you do it on the way- otherwise just try to do it whenever you can. Same can be said with the Lip Crayons but... I like this tip and I don't think we need this. 

Alright that is it! Hope you guys like my suggestions! 

Bye!
-Shannon 

Comments