My Favorite Mascara Changed? Will I re-purchase the L'oreal Lash Paradise Again?

Alright guys so... L'oreal's Lash Paradise Mascara used to be my favorite- so I bought it recently feeling confident it would work well because it always worked well before and it should be the same now... but something was different and... it's not the best mascara I've ever used. 

So I'm not really sure if I just got a bad batch or maybe an older product- but when I first used it it kind of just clumped up on my lashes instead of giving it the flirty feathery look it used to give. 

I've also been using a lot of Essence Mascaras lately and I really like how the Essence Mascaras look on me so... I'm not sure if I just liked the essence mascaras better... or if it was just this particular mascara that just kind of sucked... but... I can now confirm I like the Essence Lash Princess and the Essence I Heart Extreme Mascaras better than this one...but yeah. 

And that's the thing- when you find your favorite mascara- do you just keep on buying those or do you switch it up and try some new mascaras... I will probably just buy the same few mascaras that I like best... but maybe switch once and a while. So... I probably won't repurchase this Lash Paradise Mascara... but idk- maybe I will some day. I feel like it's just the tube I bought- but still. Mascara is important! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments