Makeup Tips for Wearing Masks

Okay- so I know this is silly but obviously wearing masks is the safe thing to do for the time- and I think it's important to wear makeup if it still makes you feel good and normal- still wear makeup! Just here are some tips. 

It's all about the eyes! 
So first off- what's going to be the main feature is your eye makeup because that's what's going to be seen and that's what you can play up the most. I feel like you don't have to be as neutral and safe- you can kind of play with your eye makeup a bit more. It's really fun! 

Time to Bronze! 
I feel like bronzer really adds something to your face while your wearing a mask... and I feel like your whole face isn't really shown so... if Bronzer kind of scares you- I think now is a time to experiment with it. Plus if you bronze your forehead you can see that with the mask on. So it just gives a nice sunkissed look and it's nice! I like it. 

Pigment time! 
Along with bronzer-a nice pigmented blush and a strong highlight can be seen with a mask! Not the full way but you can still see it so... I feel like this has been fun to use. This is one reason I've been liking the Neapolitan face palette from Beauty Bakerie a lot. It has a bronzer, pigmented blush and a really bright highlight! 

Lip Balm! 
So I haven't been wearing lipstick much because you can't really see it- but I like wearing a tinted lip balm or a glossy looking lip balm because my lips get dry under the mask! 

Take it off after!
 
Make sure to wear your makeup after wearing it and make sure to wash your face and moisturize because 1) I think the germs can get into your pores 2) the masks dry me out so... I need moisture. And I need to exfoliate and tone... its a lot of skincare- but it helps. 

So yeah. That's everything! Hope you guys are having a good time out there and that these tips are helpful! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 


Comments