MOTD Monday: Beauty Bakerie Do It For The Graham Palette

So I've done a few looks with this palette and I really like it! I feel like the colors are a little similar and it wasn't totally what I was expecting when I got it... but I really love all the looks I get with it! 

Eyes: Eyes weren't what I did first... but since the shadows don't have names the easiest thing for me to write about first is the eyes. 

Primer- Nars Smudgeproof! 

Shadows- 

I started with that top matte shade in my crease and then I went in with the shimmer shade right next to it all over my lids! I put some of the orange matte shade in the crease as well and I used that gold shade to the left of the orange on the inner third of the lid. I blended some of the dark matte brown in the crease and outer corner and then I put a little more of the shimmer shade on the lid. 

Mascara- Essence I heart Extreme 

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer 

Foundation- Uoma Beauty Say What Foundation 

Blush and Highlight- Beauty Bakerie Cotton Candy Champagne palette. I used the shade Stop and Smell The Rose on my cheeks and the Sip Sip Hooray color to highlight. 

Lips 
Mented Cosmetics Pretty In Pink 

Alright I hope you guys like this look! I really like this palette and will hopefully have a review of it soon! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments