I finished It! Sol De Janiero Coco Cabana Moisturizing Body Cream Cleanser

So I just finished this up and I have to say that I loved this! At first I wasn't too sure about it... but it actually lasted me a pretty long time and the smell was amazing! 

I thought that due to the cream nature of this product I might have trouble getting a good amount to use- as that is what happened with the Brazilian Crush Body Wash... but I was able to figure out an amount that left me feeling clean without using too much of the product. There are some cream formulas I think make me feel cleaner and some that don't and I was kind of scared about this because it was expensive... but it was pretty good!

The smell was just like the Coco Cabana Cream. It smells kind of like popcorn and kind of like coconut. The Coco Cabana Cream feels warm when you first apply it... this one doesn't have that feeling... but I think that'd be odd for a shower gel. 

Anyway it lathers nicely and it feels nice to use. I didn't really notice any moisturizing effects, but I don't think it dried my skin out. 

So... yeah that is about it. Overall I liked this- if you want to treat yourself to a body wash! I think this is a great one to buy. I don't think I will repurchase it anytime soon- but if I want to treat myself or if there's a good sale- I'll totally get this again. I think on a daily basis I prefer Bath and Body Works and other ones... but I do really like this scent and I had a good time using it. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments