Weekly Favorites 7.30.20 : Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

Frugal 
Okay so my frugal favorite for the week... is actually kind of a fragrance favorite too! It's the Dr. Teal's Sleep Bath with Melatonin which is lavender chamomile scented. It smells really nice and it makes me feel nice and relaxed! And it doesn't put me to sleep- but I do feel like I have a better night's sleep when I use it. 

Fancy 
The Natasha Denona Bronze Palette. I just really like using this palette! It's a really nice everyday palette and I just keep coming up with looks for it! So definitely a favorite for the week! 

Fragrance 
Okay- so more of an aromatherapy thing than a fragrance... the Tony Moly Minions Aromatherapy Stick which is Eucalyptus scented. I got a headache at work and used this and it helped a little. It just smells nice and it's kind of nice to smell it when you have a mask on. It's great! I'll be doing more of a review on the Tony Moly Minions line soon. 

Fashion 
There's this black velvet Kate Spade backpack that I saw at work and put on hold... I don't have a picture of it... but I really like it! Pictures coming soon! 

Favorite 
I've been doing Yoga all week- using Yoga with Adriene Videos. It's really challenging and relaxing and fun! I'm going to try to keep up with doing yoga too! 

Anyway that's everything! I hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments