National Lipstick Day Ulta Haul

These aren't the only things I've bought from Ulta recently- but I bought a lot from the Tony Moly Minions collection and I want to try some of the products a bit more before I post a whole review on that... so yeah. 

Anyway I bought pretty much all lipsticks. I took advantage of the sales they were having lol. 

First off I've been wanting to try the Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips- and they were buy one get one free... so I got the colors Salted Caramel Mocha and Gingersnap. These are really neutral nice colors that I can wear a lot. 

Flower Beauty's lipsticks were also on sale too. So I got the Mix and Matte lipstick duo in the color Honey Nude. I really like these... I have Tickled Pink and Bronze Envy- so I'm happy to try another one! I also got 2 of their Petal Pout Lip Colors in Autumn Rose- which I thought might be a nice fall neutral color... and I got Naked Blush- which I thought might be a really nice neutral color too. 

And... I did buy another one of the Tony Moly Minions collection products- the Peach Sugar Scrub... I'm not always a fan of scrubs... but I've been using the Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt as a scrub- so I thought this one might be something nice to use. Especially since I love Minions. 

Anyway- that is everything! Hope you like this haul! I'll post pictures when they come in since I ordered online! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments