Style Saturday: Summery Floral OOTD

Okay so I wanted to wear something kind of light because it’s so hot out today… so I came up with this outfit! And I like it!

 

Top 

The top is from Old Navy… it might have too much of a pattern for the pants but… I still like how it looks! 

Pants 
The pants are these long flowy pants that I got at a craft show from a small vendor that makes them and sells them at shows. These are maybe my favorite print I have! 

Accessories 


I have my favorite earrings of the moment on- these silver discs from a target brand... either Universal Thread or A New Day. 

And I have a necklace from Lucky Brand on! It's a longer necklace- I was kind of looking for something shorter for this shirt but I still think it looks pretty good and I like it a lot. It's summery and pretty! 

And that's it! I hope you guys like it! Bye! 
-Shannon 


Comments