Style Saturday: Casual and Comfy OOTD for Vacation!

Alright today is the first day of my Vacation... so... I'm probably going to post all of my outfits as an OOTD so I'll have some for quite a while right now... hopefully lol. 

Anyway this isn't the most fashion forward outfit... but it's cute! 


Top 
My top is the Baby Yodel shirt from Johnny Cupcakes. This was a limited release t shirt for Star Wars Day so he isn't making any more of these- but I got it right on May 4th and it just came recently so I love it! I've been waiting forever!!! 

Bottoms 
These are something else you probably can't get lol. They're from a small craft vendor that sold at the Smithville NJ Octoberfest and Mayfest... I really hope Octoberfest happens this year in a safe capacity because I love Smithville and want to go back sometime! 

So yeah. Right now I'm really comfy wearing this and I'm not really going anywhere. Might go in my pool so this is easy to change in and out of. 

Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments