July 2020 Favorites

Alright-so July! Big month- tried a lot of makeup... all easily became favorites... sooo yeah. Its all going to mentioned probably since I've been mostly using the same stuff. 

So my favorite favorite of the month is the Uoma Beauty Say What Foundation- which I JUST posted a review on... but basically it was an instant holy grail. It's a perfect match for my skintone and the formula works out perfectly too. Plus the formula is perfect for my dry skin... I just really like it! 

Next up is the Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan palette. This is just... a brilliant little easy to use face palette... plus the highlighter in here is just PERFECT! It has a bronzer, blush and highlight. It's easy to blend and use and the highlight is really great! 

And also from Beauty Bakerie- the Cotton Candy Champagne face palette! It has 2 blushes and 2 highlights and it's just really nice and pretty. I feel like I like the Neapolitan palette better because it's easy to use- but these blushes are just sooo nice! 

Next up Mented Cosmetics Lipsticks! I have 2 of the matte lipsticks in Peach Please and Pretty in Pink and the colors are just really nice and neutral. I don't wear lipstick every day because I've been wearing masks so much- but this is still really good. 

And the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette... this is just great. I tried a lot of palettes this month- the Uoma Beauty Black Magic Carnival Palette and the Beauty Bakerie Do It For The Graham palette are also really great... but I think the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette was my favorite. I just really like all the pretty bronze colors in this... very easy for everyday looks. I want to do a fuller review on this palette... but right now I'm just going to say it's my favorite for the month. 

The Vera Wang Glam Princess perfume was definitely a hidden gem that I really loved this month! It just smells pretty and fancy. I like it a lot. 

And Dr. Teal's Unscented Epsom Salts and the Melatonin Sleep Foam Bath which is Lavender Chamomile scented and it smells really nice and it does help me sleep. And the regular epsom salts also just work really well with it! It makes me feel better after a long day of work- and I like it a lot! 

That is everything for the month! Hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments