Uoma Beauty Say What Foundation Review

Alright- so this is totally my new Holy Grail Foundation. It was really easy to tell that... I pretty much loved it right when I applied it... it's just kind of perfect! 

Say What???? 

Okay- so the concept of this foundation does kind of make me go "Say What?" Because there are different formulations of each foundation. So there are different formulas for the foundation depending on what skin tone range you have. The different formulas address the different skin concerns people of that shade range have. I have the third lightest shade I believe- and this formula helps for hydration and it reduces inflammation and redness. It's really interesting! 

Plus they have 50 shade ranges... which is a lot! It is hard to find my shade because I am very fair- and usually I'm not really the fairest shade- but that's what it is in a lot of brands... so this is good. It is a black owned brand also- so they have a lot of shades for dark skintones as well and a lot for medium skintones... just a lot overall lol. It's really good. 

And the foundation is very light so it's just easy to apply and easy to build. It even has directions on the bottle of how to make it a lighter coverage vs a more medium or full coverage. It's interesting. And it just looks really good on my skin because it does address my skin concerns, it is hydrating and it matches well and it doesn't make my skin look weird or anything. It honestly just looks better than any other foundation. 

So I would definitely get this again and again and I would highly recommend it. I kind of want to know how someone with a medium or a deep skintone likes this foundation... I might look that up and link it in a future blog post. Maybe my friday post. 

Definitely check this product out... and check the brand out because they have other really cool products too. I like the Black Magic Carnival palette that I've been using also. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments