Another Weird MOTD Monday

Okay sooo today's been a strange day. At around 2am last night- I pulled up my bed sheets and somehow my toenail came off... so today I called out of work and went to the foot doctor... I wanted to try some of the new makeup products I just ordered from Uoma Beauty- so I used those but... I didn't really do a full makeup look and I don't think I did it that well. I'm also in my pajamas after taking these pictures cause I'm just going to try and keep off my feet all day as much as I can cause tomorrow I'll be back to work and I'll be on my feet all day... so I'm just trying to keep it easy. 

So next week I think I'll have a better look with this same palette... I know I want to do more drugstore looks- but I also kind of have to fix my looks from the last couple of weeks so... yeah there's that too. 

Face 
I primed with the Revlon Photoready Rose Glow primer and then I used the Uoma Beauty Say What?!?! Weghtless Soft Matte foundation. This was like water putting it on- it is TOTALLY weightless and does not feel like you have makeup on. This is also the shade T2N White Pearl- I usually don't share the shade names of my foundation but in this particular line they have different formulas for each of the shade ranges that focus on the skincare needs that women with those skin ranges have. I think that's kind of brilliant and unique and I REALLY liked this foundation. The shade match was perfect and it feels great on the skin. I feel like I might have found a new Holy Grail Foundation... I know this is only after one use that wasn't the best... but I really like this so far and I'm excited for it! 

On my cheeks I used the Neapolitan Bar Face Palette from Beauty Bakerie. This thing is insanely brilliant and this one I can definitely say is a new holy grail. Especially for summer and for quick easy looks. I used all 3 products- so the bronzer, blush and highlighter. I think I'm going to place an Ulta order for some more from Beauty Bakerie... cause there's more stuff I want now. 

Eyes 




I primed with my Nars Smudge Proof Primer and then I used the Black Magic Carnival Palette from Uoma Beauty on my eyes. I used Oruro in the crease and then went in with Tenerife all over the lid and Bahia on the inner corner. I feel like this didn't turn out great because I used my fingers for the lid shades, I think the Nars Smudgeproof Primer is getting down to the end and I think the crease color needed a little more blending so... it's not the fault of the palette and I need to use it again cause these colors are gorgeous! 

I forgot to put on mascara and I didn't want to put lipstick on because I was using a mask today... so That's the whole look! Hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments