Beauty Bakerie Review!

Alright- so I have a few things I've bought recently from Beauty Bakerie and I thought I would just review them all right here. The only thing I haven't tried yet is the Blending Egg Sponges... so I'll probably talk about that somewhere down the line. I want to make sure to clean them before I use them. 

So first thing I use in my daily routine from them is the Wake n Bake face oil... and I really like this! I use this in the morning- I mentioned it in my Before Work/ Morning routine I posted a few days ago. I love the way this smells and it feels really nice and moisturizing on my face. I feel like when I use it before putting on makeup my face has a nice glow. 

Alright so next up there are a couple of face palettes they have that I'm obsessed with. I'll start with the Neapolitan face palette. This is brilliant because it's so simple... it's a bronzer, a blush and a highlight and... they're all really amazing! The bronzer is a bit deep for me- but it blends out really nicely and smoothly. The blush is very pigmented and it's such a nice bright color that it just really adds a great pop of color to the cheek. It gives a really fresh and healthy look to the skin and I just really like it. And the highlighter is totally out of this world too! Whenever I don't use this palette- I feel like I really miss the highlight from this palette! It looks so nice and dewy on the skin... it's just really nice! 

And then I have the Cotton Candy Champagne palette. For me- 2 of these colors are great for blush and 2 of them work well as highlighters. I use 24h Champagne Diet and Stop and Smell the Rose for blush and Sip Sip Hooray and No Champagne No Gain for highlight. I think Sip Sip Hooray is my favorite highlight in the palette... and the 2 blush colors are really pretty. Stop and smell the rose is a little more neutral looking and 24h champagne diet is very pink and pretty. I love the formula of these too- they last all day and a little goes a long way... but it's not really scary if you use too much. I just really like it! 

Last thing I tried- but not least is the Do It For The Graham Eye Palette. I've used this a lot now and I think I'll have a post on this on Monday... I really love the looks I get with this palette but they are all very similar. The formula is really great too. The packaging... does not look great for a palette that is almost $40. It looks similar to like a Juvia's Place palette... I think the quality is worth the price tag but looking at it... it just looks like a cheap palette- and it isn't a cheap palette. Plus it says Got Milf on the inside... and I just kind of cringe at that. I do not like that word... so yeah. I have to ignore the packaging when I use it- I didn't see the packaging on the website when I bought it... so there's that... but I still am happy I got it and it's a great palette that I use a lot! 

And that is everything! Hope you guys check out this brand! I know after trying the 2 face palettes and the eye palette... I immediately wanted to try more from the brand- and there are so many other things I want to try from this brand too. I want to try their liquid lipsticks too... they look good and I like the sort of "sweet" motif they have going on. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments