Weekly Favorites 7.3.20 Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday!

Hey guys! Happy July 3rd! I'm excited because there's a new Animal Crossing Update today and Hamilton finally comes to Disney Plus! I write these a week in advance or so so... I'm sure by the time you're reading this I've experienced these but as of the time I'm writing this I'm just really excited for it! 

You can probably guess what my favorite for next week will be already lol. 

Frugal 

This Post shows a lot of my favorite drugstore products for the week... so check that out if you'd like! 

My LA Girl Quad in Eternalize! It's a nice neutral and it actually lasts all day when I work. I really like these quads. Nice quick makeup look that's super pretty too! 

I also used my Milani Luminoso Glow Face Palette a lot this week and I loved it! It gives a really nice, natural glow to the skin and the blushes are just really pretty! 

And last but not least I used my favorite foundation- the Flower Beauty Light Illusion foundation. It's a really nice foundation- especially for dry skin. I just love this. 

Fancy 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Volume 3. I got this on Sale at Sephora and I love it! I feel like there aren't a lot of mattes in this palette - that's the one downside is that a lot of the looks look kind of similar... but they're still different enough for really nice looks. I feel like I always get super pretty looks with this palette and it's been really nice since people are really only looking at my eyes right now with the masks on at work. It's overall just a nice palette and I think I'll have a review on it soon. 

Fragrance 
I've mostly been using my Coco Cabana Spray from Sol de Janiero. I forget if it's called Coco Cabana or not actually... but I think that's what it is. I really love that smell and its just really nice. I've been using my Cherry Perfume from Kim Kardashian West also. That smells so sweet and like really nice cherries. 

Fashion 

I've been wearing these silver disk earrings from Universal Thread I believe most of the week and they're just really simple and pretty and I like them. They're big enough to make a statement too and they almost look like gauges... but not really. It's kinda cool I like these! 

Favorite 
The Politician on Netflix! My mom started watching this show with my grandmother- and then my grandmother watched it alone so I was like "I want to see this too" so I started watching it this week... it's so good! I finished season 1 and just started season 2... which is even funnier so far. I just watched the first episode but it's just... a really funny situation. It's created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuck who created American Horror Story and Glee and this first season reminds me a lot of Glee- but it's much better. Ben Platt stars in it and he's amazing but everyone else in this is great also. 

Jessica Lange is in the first season and her character is amazing but in American Horror story she and Sarah Paulson kind of carry the whole series- whereas in this one I feel like the cast is a little more talented and they all just do a great job. Judith Light and Bette Midler are in the third season too and they're really really funny. Overall it's just a really fun show and I'm glad I'm watching it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments