Style Saturday: 4th of July OOTD

Alright so this is rare- I'm actually posting this the same day I'm wearing it! 

Top 
So my top is this red no sleeve mock turtleneck sweater type of shirt. I got a few of these last year towards the end of the summer and I really like how these look! I also love the bright electric red color of this shirt! 

Pants 
These are my flowy pants that I get from a small craft vendor that tours different craft shows. I'm really upset that I didn't get to see him this spring and hopefully I can in the fall. These are red white and blue so they are perfect for Fourth of July. 
Accessories 
My necklace is from a small store in Smithville called Fairest of Them All... again I REALLY want to go back there sometime soon. And my earrings are from Madison and Mallory. 

I also have a hair barrette in that I got from work. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments