MOTD Monday: Uoma Beauty Black Magic Carnival Palette



Alright here is what I wore today!  I finally did something other than a regular neutral look with this Uoma Beauty Eye Palette! I guess it's still pretty neutral- I used the green... so not the brightest colors you can get with this palette- but still really love this look! 

Face: 

Primer- Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Primer Oil 
Foundation- Uoma Beauty Say What Foundation 
Blush and Highlight- The Beauty Bakerie Cotton Candy Champagne Palette. I used the top two colors 24h Champagne Diet as a blush and Sip Sip Hooray as a highlight. 

Eyes: 
Primer- Nars Smudgeproof Primer 
Shadows- I used the Uoma Beauty Black Magic Carnival palette. I went in with the shade Trinidad on my eyes and then went in with Oruro in the crease. I went in with Barranquilla on the outer corner and I used Bahia in my inner corner. 
Mascara- L'oreal voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara 



Lips 
Lipstick- Mented Cosmetics Peach Please Palette 

I love this palette and I'm happy with my makeup look... but the Green color kind of faded away when I blended the crease color in. Is it just me or does that happen with green colors a whole lot? 

Comments