Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday 7.24.20

Sorry! I didn't post last week but... here's this week's favorites which I think are the same anyway. 

Frugal 

I've actually switched my primer up a bit and I've been using the Milani Prime Light Primer... it's really good! I've been using an oil with my skincare- so using an oil primer right after can be too much... but this prime light primer works really well! 

Fancy 
I've been using a lot of fancy makeup... but I think my standout favorite for the week is the Beauty Bakerie Cotton Candy Champagne face palette. This is just really pretty- there are 2 colors I use as blushes and 2 I use as highlights. They're really great and I just love the Beauty Bakerie face palettes! 

Fragrance 
So it's not really a fragrance- but I really like the scent of the beauty bakerie Wake and Bake Oil. It kind of smells like Eucalyptus... but kind of smells like a sexy man... Idk why... but I LIKE the scent! Lol. 

Fashion 
So I've been wearing kind of flowy comfy clothes because I'm on vacation right now... so yeah. Maxi dresses and skirts... just easy to wear stuff with no pockets cause I like wearing pockets to work! 

Favorites 
... I had a lot of favorites this week... I feel like my real favorite though is just the fact that I had a week off of work. It's really nice haha. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments