Two-sday: My 2 Mented Cosmetics Lipsticks

Alright so you guys know I ordered Mented Cosmetics Lipsticks. And here's what they look like and my thoughts! 



So I got the shades Peach Please and Pretty in Pink. The First shade is Peach Please and the second is Pretty in Pink. I really like these! They last a long time and they feel... okay. I feel like they do get kind of drying but I can wear them all day at work and they're still on when I leave. I think it's partially because of The Mask somehow but... they wear really really well! 

I definitely want to try some more lipsticks from them. I wanted to order them a few days ago when they were on sale but I forgot and... now I might order them anyway. I think I might try the Semi Matte lipsticks next time. I'm deciding if I really need to be buying lipstick now that no one can see my lips though... hmmm. 

Anyway I hope you guys like this post! I love these lipsticks and I will definitely be wearing these a lot! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments