June Favorites 2020

So I don't have many favorites for June... I have a hard time keeping track of all of my Monthly Favorites- which is why I like posting my Weekly Favorites so much... but I definitely have enough favorites to talk about a little bit. 

First off the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream. I used this a lot this month because I was outside a lot. One of the things I had been doing during the quarantine was going to my sister's house once a week and staying outside and playing with my niece and catching up with the family. And it's nice- but I BURN in the sun so I made sure to use this on my face and I used a sport spray sunscreen with an SPF of 50 for the rest of my skin and it was good. I also just like how this looks and applies. It's like makeup that's barely makeup. 

Another thing I loved- I didn't use it as much- but it does fit in the "Makeup that's barely makeup" category- the Fresh Sugar In The City Lip Balm. This is a tinted lip balm that's a nice plummy color and I keep it in my purse all the time pretty much. It feels really nice and moisturizing and it's a really pretty color. This one is not available anymore- but I would recommend any of the Fresh Lip Balms! 

Speaking of lips I think I'll mention my eyeshadow quad from The Lip Bar! I have the Everyday Eyeshadow palette in the shade After Party- this is a really nice neutral quad that's easy to use, has nice packaging and it's just overall really nice! I would recommend getting one if you see it at Target! 

Another eye quad I ended up using a lot was from LA Girl and it was Eye Luxe Eyeshadow in the shade Eternalize. This is just a really pretty neutral quad that is very easy to use and it's nice for a quick eye look. I used this pretty much the whole first week I returned to work just because I liked having a nice small easy palette... I didn't know they still made these palettes... but they have a lot of shades I'm kind of interested in. 

My face palette I used pretty much the entire month was the Juvia's Place Saharan Blush Volume 2 palette! I love this for the summer time and I've been using it a lot! It's very pretty and I like that it has everything in one palette... I tend to really like that in blush palettes if you can't tell!

That is everything! I hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments