Vera Wang Glam Princess Review

Okay so I was excited to see this! I love the Vera Wang Princess Perfume... mine is as old as anything- but I used it not too long ago and I still thought it smelled really good! 

So this one smells a lot like that perfume- but it is somehow more glam. So I looked it up on this website here so I could tell you guys a little more about what they are. The top notes are Crushed Red Berries, Guava, and Sparkling Pear. The Heart Notes or Mid Notes I think they're called also are Orange Blossom and Vanilla Orchid and the Base Notes are Ambrette, Marshmallow and Cashmere Wood. So yeah when I spray it I definitely definitely get all the fruity notes... but when it's on my skin it just kind of smells like Candy and I get the Cashmere woods scent too. It doesn't smell too candy like or too fruity though- it's sort of the perfect blend that just makes it smell really nice. My mask has picked up the fragrance of this and it smells so nice on there. 

This scent also lasts pretty long on my skin. I feel like even in the heat and throughout work- this still lasts on me all day long! I really like it. 

It's a little different from Princess because Princess has notes of Dark Chocolate in it too- so that smells like candy in a different way. I would say Princess is maybe better for colder weather because of that and I think this Glam Princess is good for any season or any weather. It's not too heavy but it's not like floral or any sort of summer fruity notes. I really just love how it smells. 

I don't get as many compliments on this as the Ariana Grande Cloud perfume... but I still really like how it smells! 

Alright hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments