Weekly Favorites 7.10.20: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

Frugal 

I didn't use all that much drugstore makeup this week... So I think my favorite would have to be the Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara- which I finally found this week! Lol. It still works and it wasn't in a spot where I think it could have been harmed or yuckified or anything. It works really well! I like it a lot more than the L'oreal Lash Paradise that I have... which I think I either got a bad tube of or it's changed formula's or something. It's not the same as I remember. 

Fancy 
This was a big week for fancy makeup because I ordered a lot of stuff that came in this week. 

So the Uoma Beauty Say What Foundation is really good... this might be like an instant favorite. I'm glad I tried it because I hadn't heard much about the brand until recently. I'm going to do a full review when I've used this a bit more- but the coverage is really nice, it's pretty buildable and it just looks nice on my skin, it covers nice the shade match was nice... it's just overall pretty perfect. 

Also pretty perfect is the Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan Face Palette. I love the ease of this little palette. It's just got a bronzer, blush and a highlight. All super pigmented and blend beautifully. It's just great. 

And I'll have full reviews on the 2 eye palettes I used a lot this week... but I need to mention the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette and the Uoma Beauty Black Magic Carnival Palette. I'm sure I'll have a lot more on these coming up this month... but I love these and will let you know more about them. 

Fragrance 
I just got the Vera Wang Glam Princess perfume. It was at my store for a good price so I thought I'd try it out and I really love how this smells. It stays on a long time and it's not overly perfumey. It's just really nice! 

Fashion 

Favorite 
HAMILTON! I'm watching it right now. It's the best! I've been writing this for like an hour though trying to write and watch at the same time. This is also the second time I'm watching it today... and I've watched it 1 and a half times this weekend already. I love this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 


Comments