After Work Routine- July 2020

Alright- so lately right after work I've been going into my nighttime routine just because 1) I've kind of been getting out later some days 2) With the pandemic- I like to shower right when I get home.

So usually the first thing I do is wash my face. I'll start with the No7 Radiant Results Revitalizing Micellar Cleansing Water. I use a cotton pad from Ulta and remove my eye makeup and the rest of my makeup after. And then I use an actual cleanser. Depending on how my skin is- I'll use a different cleanser. If my skin is a little dry I'll use the Drunk Elephant Cleanser from the Sephora Birthday Reward thing and I have a point perk of a Tatcha Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser that I've been using when I feel like I have blackheads or breakouts. And if I don't have any of those- I'll use the Philosophy Purity Made Simple because that is my favorite- it removes any excess makeup I have and it just balances my skin nicely. Plus I have an actual full size of that... I'm not really sure where my Tatcha cleanser is lol. 

Anyway after that I will 1) Do Yoga... which I did today. I mentioned yesterday Yoga is something new to me... I'd like to start doing it in the morning- but today I did it after work. I'm trying to keep it in my daily routine. And if I don't do that I'll just take a bath. 

So right now I've been using Dr. Teal's Unscented Epsom Salts. This helps so much if I'm sore after work or if I have any aches or pains. I really like it. And if I want a little extra- I just got the Dr. Teal's Sleep Bath Foaming Bath- this one has Melatonin and Essential Oils... and it just feels really good. It doesn't make me go to sleep right away- but when I do go to sleep I feel like I've been having a nicer, deeper sleep. The scent is lavender chamomile- which is nice too. I've only used this twice- but it is a nice way to pamper. 

Then I'll usually eat dinner and watch something on TV. My mom and I have been watching New Girl- we also watched The Politician and right now I'm watching The Bachelor:Greatest Seasons Ever... which is fun to watch. 

And then usually I'll play a little animal crossing, watch some TV, sometimes I'll read a book, sometimes blog... and then I usually go to sleep shortly after. 

And that's it! Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments