Ulta Haul July 2020

Okay so I needed one thing from Ulta... so I ordered a bunch of things from Ulta. I'm probably going to order more soon because I really want to try the Tony Moly Minions collection but I didn't order it yet... but anyway yeah I'm really excited for this order! 

So first off the thing that I needed: Nars Smudge Proof Eye Primer. I've had mine for a while and I think it's towards the end and it isn't working quite as well... so I think having a fresh one will be a little better. 

And I wanted to try some more things from Beauty Bakerie so I ordered a couple of things from them too. I got the Wake and Bake Face Oil... I'm not quite sure why. I feel like I heard something about an oil like this and this sounded good to me and I just like this brand a lot. I also ordered the Beauty Sponge set that comes in an egg carton. I just thought that would be cute and useful. I'll probably keep it in the carton because that seems handy. 

And Essence was on sale so I got a couple of things from Essence too. One thing I've wanted for a while was the Pure Nude Spacelighter. I loved the original Pure Nude Highlighter and this one looked like a brighter version of that... I'm excited to try this. It was less than $2 on sale so... I needed to try it. And I got something called a blushlighter that was on sale for less than $4 so... I needed to try that too! 

So yeah. This is a fun haul of just some things I wanted to try! I hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments