April Favorites -2016

I can't believe its almost May! Last July it seemed so far away because my sister had just gotten engaged and we found out the date... and now she's getting married in may! Crazy. This month just went by crazy fast and next month will be!

So yeah. Lets start off with palettes... cause theres a lot of palettes...

The Peach Palette started off the month as a favorite... and I love that palette. Keep an eye out for it on the Too Faced Website in a few months... cause I'm thinking it could be back. They just restocked the Vegas Nay palette that was also limited edition and ran out months ago... so don't count it out entirely. Its gonna come back eventually... I'm sure.

The Urban Decay Spectrum Palette! This is one that I prefer I think. The packaging is bulky and there are no matte shades... but its easy to reach for this and do a really colorful, awesome look. I've done blue smokey looks, I've done some more natural looks, I did a crazy barbie look... and its just really fun and easy and great quality. I love it.

The Kat Von D Shade n Light quad in Plum... this is awesome. I haven't gotten to use it a ton... but its really pretty and easy to use, and I just like it a lot! Its nice and just makes sense to me.

And honorable mentions: Nars Duo in Kauai, didn't use it a lot... but I love it. Sugar Pop palette, which I just started using a lot recently, and the Naked 3, which I think I rediscovered at the end of last month and I'm continuing to use it 2 times a week... so yeah. At least reading for one color from it... lol.

The Urban Decay one n Done Complexion perfecter has been a favorite for most of the month. Its a really nice, natural coverage. It really is a one n done type of thing... and I just like it a lot.

Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer has been my favorite blush of the month just cause I love the bronzy blush during the summer. Its really cute and definitely a great product! Its really great with the One n Done cause its just really quick and easy.

Now back to Urban Decay... the highlighters! I have Aura and Sin and I love them both! I think I like Sin a little bit better, but with a nice cool toned blush, Aura looks amazing! These last a long time on the cheeks and they're really great. I highly recommend these if you're into highlighting... yeah! Lol.

The Too Faced Better than Sex Waterproof and the Mascara Melt off. The BTS Waterproof lasts all day... but I was noticing some lashes falling out when I was removing it, so I figured I'd try the Melt off... and I really like it! The mascara and the melt off are really good and convenient and I just like them! Very good!

For lips... I got my first Mac Lipstick this month and that has been a favorite for sure. My friend got me Saint Germain and it is awesome! Its not the most wearable color... but I've been wearing it a lot... so yeah its good.

I've really liked glosses too this month. Just in general... I don't think there's one I've used that often... but I've liked the ones I've used... so just in general... glosses. If you want a recommendation... Elf X-tra! So cheap and so good. Non-sticky and still wears a long time.

And the Smashbox Primer Water. I've been using this almost every day and I still have a ton left. Its great!

Ohhh and last, but not least! Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black! I love this during dance class because it smells good when you start to smell bad. Lol. And it smells good with cologne, so if you're dancing with someone that wears cologne, this smells really good with that! I'm not sure if this is a smell that men typically like... but it does smell good with cologne, so I'd say it'd be a good date night scent.

And I think that is everything! I feel like I've been using the same things a lot, which is a good thing because these are really tried and true. I've been using different palettes with the challenge thats been going on... but still. Its good stuff that I've been enjoying using.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments