Monday Musts! 4.3.16

1) Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette- Just got this palette... but I think its one of my favorites. I still think I like the Bon Bons and PB&J palette better...but I love all the colors in these and I don't really have anything quite like this in my collection. I know its limited edition, its not worth going crazy for to be honest... I mean I stayed up late to get it... but if I didn't get it I wouldn't be sad.

2) Smashbox Primer Water- I thought this was a gimmick. I liked a sample I had of this... but I really like this all in all. I think I'm using it right now because I've been using it before and after makeup. This has been the only primer and setting spray I've been using lately... and my foundation has looked wayyy more natural. I've really liked it!

3) Milani Shadow Eyes in Champagne Toast- I forgot about this for the longest time... and I wanted a nude liner this week and this was a good one! I mostly used it as base for the Peach Palette and its worked really well. I like the way it looks under shadows and it makes them last pretty long.

4) Nyx Color Correcting Concealer Palette- This was another trend I wasn't on board with really... but now that I've tried it... keep in mind, I've only tried it once... I kinda like it! It has 6 colors in it and so far I've used the Salmony color underneath my eyes before concealer, the green color on my chin for redness and I had a tiny blemish that I put it over... and the yellow shade I used on my browbone and my lids because I have pretty dark veins on my browbone... so I like having a primer over that and I just got some on my eye by mistake so I put that on and it worked really well. I used the NYC Citycolor Ey Shadow Primer Stick thing and that went on so smoothly with the base from this palette! I was really impressed! I never thought I'd like color correcting, but I really do!

This was expensive for drugstore though! It was like 11.99! Ain't nobody got time for that!

5) Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation- I'm almost done with this... so I'm trying to just finish it up... but I have really liked it this week. I use the Smashbox Primer Water Before and after and I spray some on my Tarte Airbrush Foundaiton Brush... and that does an awesome job. It looks nice and natural and I really like it!

6) Nars Rikugen- I used this on Easter, and forgot to include it in last weeks favorites. This is their Satin Lip Pencil that was a birthday present last year. It smells like wine and the color is really nice and natural. The formula isn't too creamy either! Its a nice almost matte.

7) Makeup Challenge- So on the What's Up In Makeup Facebook group someone posted a challenge for different makeup looks every day in April, and that looked like fun... so I'm trying that, I'll have a whole post about that in may... but its been fun so far! I like it. If you want to follow along, here's the picture
And on my instagram Shannonsreviews I've been posting everyday... so yeah. If you want to follow there, that's cool. If not, I'll have a big long post on here. 

So yeah! That is everything! Hope you guys liked this or found it helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments