Worth It Wednesday: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

So I've used the Sweet Peach palette many times... and do I think its worth the $49... yes. I'd encourage to wait for a sale or use ulta points cause really nothing is worth $49... but I do think yes. had I paid full price for this, I'd still be happy. I used Ulta Points to get it... so that covered the cost... but I wouldn't be sad if I paid full price for this! I like it that much!

Packaging and smell 
The packaging is adorable, but be careful with the lid because it breaks easily. I broke my chocolate bar palette in half... so just know to be careful with it!

The smell... is strong! Its a lot stronger than the chocolate bar palettes and the Peanut Butter Jelly Palette... but after using it a few times, I feel like its a little less strong. It makes me want peach iced tea! I like it a lot now and I didn't love it at first.

Yes... you can taste it too and it tastes like Peach Rings.

Colors 
So this isn't a completely peach palette... but its a lll in the peach family. Except there is a green, but there are enough browns to go with the green that you don't have to do a peach and green look... cause thats kinda ugly... lol.

The colors are all arranged in a way that makes sense. I really like that they don't have the larger highlight colors because that makes me think its a little less user friendly. I can look at this and clearly see quads and all different color combos. And thats a big deal for me. With large palettes it can be so hard to come up with different combos... but I think this makes it a little easier.

And these shadows all have a really nice peachy undertone to them. Like I thought White Peach, Nectar and Luscious would be regular nude shades... but even they have nice peachy undertones! I really like them!

And then there are plums which go great with peach... I just like it.

One complaint... which is a big one! The shades Cobbler and Caramelized are pretty damn close to the same color! And its like why? There are so many things they could do... why do that? If you're going to do that, just make one big shade like they usually do!

And I didn't like the look I did with Bless Her Heart. I hear these are better with a glitter glue base... so I'm going to invest in the elf glitter glue... but everything else I've really liked!

Lasting Power 
These last a while on me too! I don't totally have problems with that... but its good to know. This will last you a while.

Worth the hype? 
I know this is limited edition... if you can't find this, you can't get it online or find it in store... don't worry too much about it. It isn't going to change your life. This isn't my least favorite too faced palette, but I don't think its my favorite. If you have the Chocolate Bar Palette, Bon Bons palette or the Peanut Butter Palette... those are all as good, if not better than this palette... so don't sweat it if you can't get it... its just makeup. No makeup is ever really worth the hype, you know. Just like I said nothing is really worth $49 but I wouldn't be sad paying $49 full dollars for this... you know?

little side note... I'm also excited for Too Faced's collab with NikkiTutorials. I love her! I don't care what it is... I'm getting it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments