Style Saturday: Haul! American Eagle, Target, Coach Outlet, Alex and Ani Store

So instead of an OOTD I thought I'd do a clothing haul. I haven't done one of these in a while and it seemed like it would be fun! So I'm going to try some of these things on I think... and I'll show you what everything is!

American Eagle 
I got a dress and a Romper from here... and the dress I figured might come in handy this summer... maybe I can use it for my sister's bachelorette party... not totally sure. Its kinda short, but I can style it with some knee high socks or something. Maybe some boots... not sure.
romper pattern and sleeves 

the romper 

And the romper is just really fun. If I go to Atlantic City, or even just out somewhere fun with my friends, this will be super easy and it looks really nice on. I was surprised at how flattering this was.

dress 


Target 
My target trip was a little dangerous... The Short Sleeved tops and tanks were only $5 and I think there was a cartwheel discount and it was a really hot day... so I figured it would be a good time to get some new tops for warmer weather.
this is a bad pic, but can you see how red my chin is? I didn't really want to show my face on camera. Lol. 


So the first thing I got was a t shirt with a sort of tribal like print on it. I thought it looked cool and it was different from anything else I used... so I liked it.

Then the tank tops. One I had seen last year and I almost bought it and decided not to... but this year I was like "Why not" . So I got it. It looks like a plain white tank top, but there are little designs on it... which I think is really cool.

And the other one is black with flowers on the top. I thought this looked nice. I have ones like it... but its more laid back and pretty.


Coach Outlet 
There was a 50% off sale at the Coach Outlet... so I got into some trouble... lol. So this pink, cross body was on sale for $54... and I got it! Its really pretty. Its pretty big too... I like it. For the price for coach, it was nice.


And... I went back the next day to get a silver holographic looking bag that's more of like a barrel shape. Or a bucket maybe... idk lol. Its really pretty though, I only wore it once but I got a ton of compliments... and it just makes me happy to look at... and sometimes you just need to wear something to make you happy.


Alex and Ani Store 
I had a gift card... and I sorta went over the limit of that gift card... yikes! I got 2 new charms for my necklace. One is the small path of life charm, which I think is really pretty...

And the other was one of their Art Infusion charms. Its a really pretty purple color and its a feather. I like it a lot. Very pretty and really different. And its limited edition... which I've been a sucker for lately. Lol.

I also got 2 rings. I really wanted something with the Key on it, so I got a ring with a dangling key on it and its really cute, simple and I just like it.


Here both rings are with my graduation ring... before the lotus ring broke. 
Here it is broken for proof... lol.

And I got one of the spoon rings, and I got the lotus flower one... which I really like. I love the meaning of the Lotus Flower symbol and it just looks so pretty as a spoon ring. I was between that and the Path of Life ring... but since I have the Path of Life Charm, I thought the ring would be nice... and guess what? The Spoon ring broke! I cannot recommend these, especially if you have bigger fingers. Its very easy to break because it is "adjustable" so that kinda sucks. If it were a little thicker and you could just buy it by size, that would be awesome... otherwise no.

So I exchanged that and ended up getting the Lotus Pull Chain Necklace instead because I really wanted something with the Lotus on it. This is really pretty. Its a little hard to get on and off, but it is really nice and pretty. Its a splurge... but I was in a splurge mood this month... so yeah. That happened.

Hope you found this fun or something... lol. I was happy with everything and this was collective, so from the last few weeks.

here are the new charms on my Crystal Infusion Necklace 

Boscov's 
I figured... why not include my dress for my sister's wedding Shower in here too. I got this a while ago, I think it was at the beginning of the month because there was a leap day sale. It's just a nice florally dress, it looked flattering on me and I liked it a lot.


Nordstrom 
I got shoes for my sister's wedding too! They're really pretty and I think they'll look nice with the bridesmaid dress. They aren't too high either, so I can kind of walk in them... lol.

American Eagle Outlets 
So I'm not wearing this in this post, but I'll do a style saturday with this because after buying that other dress and romper... I think this is what I want to use for my sister's bachelorette party... and I'll do a style saturday on that. But its a maxi dress, its flattering, and I just like it a lot.

So this is like a sneak preview... lol. 


Byeee!
-Shannon






Comments