Worth It Wednesday: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Quad

So I have another review here for Worth it Wednesday! And it is the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Quad.

Now as I'm writing this I've only used it 2 times... one just added to a look and one as a full look on its own... so I've used all the shades and I already have some strong opinions on it... so Lets get into it!

I kind of bought this because of Nostalgia. I miss when Kat Von D had affordable palettes. I used her wayyy back in the day when she had $32 palettes at Sephora. There weren't as many options at the drugstore as there are now so Kat Von D was the most affordable option and that's what my friends and I used. I had the Beethoven Palette and it shattered completely... I have it for keepsake reasons, but I can't actually use it... and I didn't use it right at the time... so yeah.

So this palette is wayyy easier to use than that because its just 4 matte shadows and it tells you how to use it on the back. So you can actually use all of the shades easily instead of just using one shadow like i did. Its easy to create a smokey purple look.

Its also easy to blend. I've heard that the Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette is hard to blend and that's why I avoided it and got the Too Faced Matte palette instead... but I think this is just as easy to blend as the Too Faced if not more easy. Its really good. You can do a full, wearable colorful look and its easy to use... easy for beginners and great quality.

I think the price is good too. In a world with $40 and $50 palettes... I'm fine paying $26 for 4 great quality high end shades. This is great on its own, but if you have a lot of drugstore single palettes or something like that... I would recommend these palettes also. I really love this, and its great... totally worth it.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments