Top 5: Highlighters

Ughhh... why did I decide to do this again? Lol. I love highlighters... and this seems wrong. But I'm gonna do it anyway...

1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit- This I'm counting as 1 even though there are 4 highlights in them. Its so good! It looks really nice and I just feel fancy having 4 highlighters in one kit... and some days, thats all I need to be happy. Lol. Its really nice, I really like it. I have it in the Gleam version.

2) Urban Decay Afterglow- I have 2 of these... I think if I had to pick one I'd say get Sin, but I have been using Aura a lot this week and I really like that too. It goes really great with cool toned pink blushes, which I really like... and its just amazing. Can't recommend this enough!

3) Mary Lou-Manizer- I have this in the In The Balm of Your Hand Palette and its awesome. This is a product definitely worth the hype... it maybe exceeds the hype. It is Bam! In your Face, Yes I can see you there highlight. I love it!

4) Ofra You Glow Girl- Love this! This might be my favorite of all... possibly. Its kind of tied with the Anastasia glow kit... but these are both really good and I just really like them! This you can see from space... maybe even further... its amazing. I really love it!

5) Elf Facial Whip in Lilac Petals- This is the cheapest option and the only cream one on the list... I have to say... Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfecter spotlight in Opal should probably be in the running here... but it is not. I thought about it and I use the Elf one wayyy more and I think I like it way better... and its only $1... so if I can tell you "Yo, this is a dollar and its the balls..." I'm going to tell you that... and it is... and it really does beat out many other highlighters. It is great for the summer, great for a really strobey look and its just awesome. It looks natural and amazing. So I love it and recommend it highly! If you're going to pick up one of these... have it be this one. Cause its $1 lol.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments