Monday Musts: 4.18.16

Alrighty! Good week for some faves!

1) Urban Decay Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette- I'm so happy I got this palette! Lol. I was talking myself out of it and talking myself out of it... but I convinced myself I needed it and I did. Lol. I don't have many colorful palettes or Urban Decay Palettes... and I think I like this better than my Naked 3... I think I might like it better than most palettes I have. I can't stop reaching for it... and I don't really want to cause its so good and different! And I've been doing different looks with it. There aren't any matte shades... but I don't mind using another matte from another matte palette... but I love it.

2) Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Quad in Plum- I loveeee this! Its so nice and pigmented and easy to blend. I just got this during the sephora sale and I've been loving it! Its really pretty and easy to use in a look alone or with other shadows. Its great quality... easy to blend. If you love purples and plums I think you'll love this quad. I think I want the green one too... maybe the full Shade and Light Eye Palette cause I don't have that yet and everyone loves it.... I don't need another matte neutral palette... but I think this is probably different enough to justify it... sometime. Maybe not till the 20% off sale. Idk. Lol. This is great though!

3) Mac Lipstick in Saint Germain- My friend got this for me for Christmas... but we didn't see each other until just recently... so we just got to exchange gifts... and this is actually my first Mac Lipstick! I think I'm going to need to buy some more soon because this is just so great. The formula is great, it lasts really well and the smell is great... everything about it is awesome... and I need more. Lol. Now I need all the lipsticks... and thats fine. Lol.

4) Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer- I've been using this a lot lately! Its a really nice bronzy blush color. I have it in the Little Black Book Of Bronzers and I love it. Its just easy to use as a bronzer or a blush... nice color, good for pale people. I've been using this with benefits Dandelion and I like it a lot!

5) Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume- I have this in a rollerball and I've been using it a ton! Its such a nice scent. I like to wear it to dance class... cause it smells good when you're kinda stinky and it smells nice next to a cologne scent... its sort of not something for everyone... but I like how it smells on me. I like it a lot... and this was a favorite last week too... so clearly I like it a lot! Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments