How To-sday: Grey and Blue Smokey Look with Urban Decay Spectrum Palette

So I just wrote this post... and deleted it by mistake. I moved my mouse too much, clicked out of the post... and then it was lost to the world. Didn't save at all... Slightly mad... but not gonna fret. I'm just frustrated.... and then I found the original post after re-reading it... and that was better... so I'm copying and pasting that.

So I kind of like how this look turned out and it wasn't that hard. I used a lotta different eyeshadows and palettes... but yeah. Lol. Its easier than it seems.

First Part of face... 
I kinda did the face and then the eyes and back to the face.

So... yeah. I started off priming my face with the smash box Primer water... I think... maybe I did that after... but I did color correcting. I used the green color on some breakouts I have and the salmon color under the eyes. And I think thats it for the first step. I think you're supposed to wait to do your face makeup after color correcting... so this order kinda makes sense.

Eyes... 
I put the yellow color corrector on my eyelids and then I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion to prime my eyes. I went right into the Palladio Crushed Shadow in Parallax all on my lid. Then I went into the Urban Decay Spectrum Palette and I used the color Flatline on the inner part of my eye to brighten everything up and then I used Prank on the outer corner to add a little bit of color. I used Bedrock from Makeup Geek in my crease and I took a matte white color for the browbone. I used the one from the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes... but anything would work. On my waterline I used Colourpop's get Paid liner and then I used Too Faced's Better than Sex Waterproof Mascara.



Back To The Face... 
I primed again with the primer water then used Maybelline's Superstay Better Skin foundation and the Tarte Airbrush Kabuki Brush. I concealed where I color corrected using a small concealer brush and dabbing it on the zits and under my eyes and blending the under eyes! I used the Rimmel by Kate Bronzer in Light on my face and then I used the Benefit blush in Dandelion... I think? And the Ofra Highlight in You Glow Girl. Powdered with the Elf HD powder, set with the Smashbox Primer water... and I think that was it.

And Lips... 
Too Faced Lip Insurance, Essence Satin Mauve, and Maybelline Touch of Spice... cause thats what you use when you don't know what to use!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments