"Quick Look" Products

So I thought this would be a fun thing to do. I'll just list products that you can use without a lotta time... just grab for these and do something. Lol.

1) Urban Decay One n Done Skin Perfecter- This is really fast. You can use it without a primer, with a primer, as a primer... and you can use it just with your fingers and its super fast and easy.

2) Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer- This is a great blushy bronzer. Perfect for summer, but also easy to just swirl a brush in and get a nice cheek color. Its been a favorite of mine recently. This is sorta glow-y too... so if you don't have a highlighter... you don't totally need one!

3) Elf Smudgepots- These you could just use on their own and its awesome. These might not be the fastest cause they're kinda hard to apply without getting messy, but they are very creamy and easy enough to clean up and use.

4) Smashbox Primer Water- Super easy, spray on, do face makeup and then spray again!

5) Mascara- Mascara doesn't usually take very long... and we all really like it... so don't totally skip it!

6) Colourpop Eyeliner- I would recommend colourpop's eyeliners just on the waterline to brighten the eyes up. A nice light color like Get Paid... perfect! Goes on really easily and its great!

7) Tinted Lip Balm- In a pinch just go for a tinted balm instead of a liquid lipstick. It'll give you a nice, natural color and you can apply it on the go with no mirror or anything.

8) Benefit Watts Up Highlighter- So this was kinda just one I added on. I think the Watts up would be easy to put on in a pinch. You can just blend it with your fingers... there is always a sample of these... so yeah.

9) Brows?- Okay I don't do my brows because I have a naturally strong brow that I really like... but I know this is the most important thing for some people, so I don't want to neglect it. Not a brow expert, but I'm guessing the fastest way is probably a tinted brow gel. Might not give much brow... but it'll work in a pinch. And I'd probably start with the brows because I know for most people that is the most important and it tends to take the longest.

PSA: Haven't tried this look all together... but I think it'll work just great. I'll do a look with these another time cause today I'm going with inspired by a brand. Lol. I'll do this and time myself soon.


Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments