How To-sday: Wearable Blue Look w/ Makeup Geek Shadows

So this is a pretty good wearable blue look with some Makeup Geek Shadows! Its part of the challenge that I'm doing... so yeah.


So first I sprayed with Smashbox Primer Water and then I went into the Nyx Color Correcting Concealer Palette. I started with the pink shade under my eyes, then went with the green shade on my chin and blended that in, just with my fingers... and the yellow on my eyelids and browbone. Then I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Then back to the face, I primed again with smasbox and put on my Bareminerals Bareskin Foundation and blended that in. I concealed with the Maybelline Better Skin. I used Benefit's Dandelion Blush and then for highlight I used Colourpop Smokin Whistles... which I actually like a lot!

So I should have put shadow on right after I put on primer cause its not lasting very well... but I started with Pegasus and I put that kinda sloppily on the outer part of my eye... which is pretty okay for colorful looks. I went for a sort of Harley Quinn look, so that worked for what I was going for. And on the inner part I used Phantom, which is a duo chrome pinky color. and I put that on the inner part of my eye. In The Crease I used Bedrock, which is a grey matte color. I put a little bit of Voltage on the inner corner... that was a great color. I would like to use this again in the challenge! Lol. And I used Ice Princess on the browbone.

For liner I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner in Turquoise, which I really like. The only thing is it smudges under the lash line and gets on my lashes... it stays but it looks a little messy. Which didn't used to bother me... but I have so many better liners now that I just don't like it as much.

And I sprayed again. And my lips are probably off in the photo... but I used Nars Rikugen. I didn't really know what to do and I was in a time crunch.

Ohhhh and Mascara was Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof.

Byeee! Hope you like it!
-Shannon

Comments