Dollar Tree Makeup Storage: Everyday Makeup Bin and lipstick bin!


So around Springtime, Dollar tree has really cute storage bins... and I saw some and I was like "I think I can use that for makeup." And thats what I did! So I'll show you what I got and what I put in them and all that good stuff!

So these are the bins that I got. They match my room nicely and they fit a lot of stuff for $1... so I was happy! 

So the smaller one I just put all my drugstore lipsticks in the smaller container. 


And I have my high end lipsticks and lip glosses in a different place. My liquid Lipsticks and some colourpop things are in different containers... but these are just drugstore lipsticks that I want to reach for more often. I guess I reach for them often... idk. Its not like I always use high end or anything... but I usually use whatever is closest and most of these weren't close... but this is easier to reach for than what I had. I didn't put the stick pencils in here or glosses really... I have some of the butter glosses here and some jumbo pencils but those I have something different. 

Now the more exciting one is the bigger one. Which is my "Everyday makeup" bin. 

Basically I have all my foundations, primers, and everyday eye primers and concealers, lip liners and pencil liners and stuff in here... I have a few face palettes like the Elf Contour and blush palette and a Highlighting palette from BH Cosmetics. And my setting sprays. 

And I have my everyday makeup in there... so new things I'm using like the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Quad in Plum, The In The Balm of your hand palette, the Lorac Pro 2 is in here, Nars Kauai... things I've mentioned in my Weekly Products I'm using, plus anything new I bought (Kat Von D) and whatever primers or mascaras and things I use daily. 

So yeah... not super fascinating or anything but if you see this at your dollar tree... pick them up! I love them, it fits nicely on my desk... I think I'll do more storage things cause thats easy... and yeah. I like this a lot! 

Byeee! Hope this was useful! 
-Shannon 

Comments