Sephora and Ulta Haul

So I figured I'd just post my Sephora 15% and Ulta 20% sale now... so yeah.

Ulta 
I'll start with Ulta. I got the Urban Decay Highlighter in Aura... this is kind of a subtle highlight for me... but its really a nice one to not show off all your pores, but it still gives you nice cheekbones. Its a super pretty and I like it. I want to try the other highlights too... lol. I'm pretty sure its permanent so it won't be hard to find.

And I got the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof... which I love! I've been using it a ton. I've done reviews on it.

Sephora 
So this is a couple trips and its mostly eyeshadows... thats what I was feeling this time! and yeah.

So first trip I knew I wanted the Urban Decay Spectrum Palette and I got that right away and I love it! I might have a review on this up soon too... The packaging is a little annoying... but the palette is really great... one of my favorites maybe... definitely my favorite from UD. There are no mattes in it... that doesn't bother me at all... but I can see how it might. I love the colors and everything about it.

And I got the Nars Eye Duo in Kauai. I've only used one of these shades, the greenish one... but I'm going to travel with this and use it over the weekend. Its super pretty. I love it so far from the color I've used... but its nice! I love it a lot... I love Nars so far... and yeah. Great.

And on my next trip I picked up the Too Faced Mascara Melt off because I noticed a lash fell out when I was removing it... so I thought this would be useful. I have a review of this coming up soon... so yeah. Its really good, I like it.

And then the Kat Von D Shade and Light Quad in Plum... I love this! I've used it twice so far... but I've used all the shades... and I love it. I kinda want the green and the full KVD palette... might wait till the VIB 20% off sale for that... lol. But yeah. Its great.

Mac 
So I haven't purchased anything from Mac yet... I think I will now that they dropped the prices... but my friend got me a lipstick in Saint Germaine... and now I understand the Mac Lipstick Hype. They are awesome! I think I need some more of them too! Its great! The formula, smell, it lasts long... but its great!

Byeeee! Hope you like this haul!
-Shannon

Comments