Products I'm using this week: 4.11.16

So I think this "Weekly Makeup Bag" Thing is going to change a little bit... just cause I have a new way of storing products so that I can use them easier. And I'll have a whole post on what I'm doing/how I'm doing that a little later in the week.

Smashbox Primer Water is always a must... I think I'm also going to use the Benefit That Gal primer too cause I love it and I haven't used it in a while.

So I want to finish up some of my foundations... but I also want to use a foundations I really like... so I think I'm going to use the Bareminerals Bareskin foundation and maybe the Too Faced Born This Way foundation. I'm going away this weekend and I think I'm going to pack the Born This Way... not totally sure tho if I'm doing my makeup when I get there or before that.

I'm going to use the same concealers as always. The Benefit Erase Paste and Maybelline Better Skin. Love those. I'm also going to keep out my Nyx Color Correcting palette. I'll use that this week.

I've been using the Too Faced Book Of Bronzers this week, so I'll probably keep using that.

I'm going to use the In The Balm Of Your Hand Palette this week. I'm probably going to travel with this. I'm going to mainly use the blushes and highlight in this. I'm also going to use the Urban Decay Spectrum Palette and the Nars Kauai Duo cause I just got them and I want to use them.

Since one of the themes this week is contouring, I'm going to use the Elf Contour Kit and the Elf Mad for Matte because those are great.

The Lorac Pro 2... cause I haven't used that in a while and one of the looks is "your signature look" and I'll need the Lorac Pro 2 for that.

I already used my Naked 3 two times this week... So I don't think I'll actually put this in the challenge.

One of the themes is Glitter also, so I think I'm going to use the Revlon Photo Ready Eye Art Duos. Those are great glitters.

Keeping the Benefit Blush Palette in the mix too. Even though I think I mostly want to use the Balm of your hand shades.

And the Urban Decay Highlighter in Aura I'm going to keep out too because I just got that. I'm probably going to do a review on it soon.

For liner... I'm been really liking Swerve from Colourpop lately. Idk if its the best black liner... probably not but I like it and I'm going to keep using it this week.

And I think I'll use the Nyx slide on glide on liners and Colourpop's Get Paid... which I'm almost done with.

For Mascara I have the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof. And The Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof... but I think I'm going to use the Too Faced this week.

For lips... idk! I think I'll try to use the Makuep Forever Plexi Gloss cause I swatched it this week and it looks amazing. My friend also just got me a Mac Lipstick and I'm going to use that... and probably some Kat Von D and colourpop!

And I think that is everything! Thats a lot! So yeah... sometime this week I'll have the new storage update thing... and yeah. I think thats about it!

Byeee! Hope this was helpful!
-Shannon


Comments