Style Saturday: Casual, Cute Blue OOTD for Rainy days

So... I liked this look! I think I've done a similar look before... but this is new!

Top 
My top is from American Eagle. Its flowy and has a criss cross cutout on the back. I've had this for a while... but these tops are cold, so its just getting warm enough to wear these... even though it was a little cold today.


Bottoms 
Old Navy High Waisted Rockstar skinny jeans. These are black and I like them a lot.

Jacket 
It was kinda cold today so I wore a brown leather jacket cause I thought that would go better with the blue. Didn't really want to wear black and blue... even though I had black jeans on.
You can kinda see here... don't mind the bare feet. 

Accessories 
Since it was raining out today, so I wore a hat so that I wouldn't get my glasses wet.


I also wore a choker that I got from American Eagle over the summer that I love. This has turquoise in it so I thought it would look nice.

I wore big earrings from American Eagle. Not big... just dangly. I like them. A little big for the look, but whatever, I like it.


And my fitbit and one of those balance bracelets everyone wears... I have a clear one, this is a purple one. Love these. So meaningful and a really nice gift to get someone. I love them. Didn't get a pic... but you've probably seen them.

And that's it! I wore toms today... been loving my toms lately!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments