Monday Musts: 4.11.16

Favorite things of the week! This is very reflective of the 30 Day Makeup Challenge... so thats cool!

1) Hocus Pocus from Prestige- Prestige is such an underrated brand. I was really happy to use this shadow for my makeup look on friday, which was red. This is a greenish blue with like a red shift. A lot like Coffeebreakwithdani's kindness shade, a lot like Urban Decay Solstice, Mac Boom Boom Room, No Faux from Buxum, Definer from the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone, Insomnia from Makeup Geek. Its dupe-able is what I'm trying to say... but this is probably the easiest to get a hold of and the most affordable. It isn't limited edition, its just a good shadow and I'm happy I grabbed it from my stash. Really great.

2) Makeup Geek Shadows- I've mentioned that I like Makeup Geek before, I love the foiled shadows... those are expensive... but they have good duo chromes and matte shadows. I just really like them. I used Phantom, Pegasus, Starry Eyed, Voltage and Bitten. These are nice. I don't think the look I did with Pegasus and Phantom was that long wearing... but overall I like these a lot.

3) Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara- I did a First Impression and a wear test on this... I have a blog and I posted photos on instagram. I wore this for 13 hours... I have sensitive watery eyes and allergies... this didn't budge! My eyeshadow rubbed off completely and this was still on strong... I'm telling you it works... and its awesome. I love it!

4) Glosses (specifically Bite Garnet and Nars Mezmer)- So my friend Alyssa recently said "Hey I haven't worn a gloss in a long time and I remember I love glosses. So I was like "Yes... I used to love gloss too... I'm gonna wear some gloss!" So I wore some gloss! Lol. Mezmer is no longer available, but I believe Garnet is... and I kinda prefer Garnet.... so yeah. That is what I'd recommend. They are sticky... but they last and I like them. Not uncomfortable.

5) Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume- So if I had to choose my favorite I'd pick Nirvana White... but I really have been loving Nirvana Black lately! Its just a really nice fragrance and I like how I smell in it. I feel like this lasts well and it smells good after dance class when I'm sweaty... tmi I know... but still I love it.

6) Victoria Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist- Another fragrance I rediscovered this week is the Victoria Secret Bombshell. This lasts so long on me and doesn't get too stinky if I sweat... so this is pretty great.

7) Urban Decay Aura Highlighter- So I was kind of disappointed in this at first because its subtle for me... but it isn't really that subtle and it doesn't really show off my pores too badly... so I like it. Its pretty unique for my collection too... I have lots of highlights and they do relatively the same thing... but the new Urban Decay ones are pretty different and I like them a lot!

So that is everything. This was also in order of how much I love them. Lol. So the Drugstore Hocus Pocus Shade wins overall... which is cool. Lol. I love it!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments